Y-LOGIMED S.M.S.A. member of the Hellenic Healthcare Group is seeking for immediate hiring:
Sr. Field Clinical Specialist – Cardiovascular Division (Abbott)
Based in Athens, Greece
Sr. Field Clinical Specialist will contribute to our business and expand our presence in the Cardiovascular Market by offering strong clinical & training support at all Cardiovascular Therapy Areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage existing and acquire new customers and launch ‘’Therapies Solutions’’ by servicing products & innovative technologies in the Cardiovascular market.
- Drive ongoing technical training and support in the lab using all available tools.
- Build a solid and strong KOL networking to support the market needs in the future.
- Cultivate wide range of business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff.
- Attend meetings and conferences as required to promote product portfolio and services.
- Analyse and report to the Manager (monthly & yearly basis) the market and business feedback by using all available support tolls.
- Represent Company’s Values and adherence to the Company’s Quality Policy.
Skills and Expertise
We are looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific disciplines (business, nursing, biomedical)
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in Medical Devices Industry
- Deep knowledge of the Greek Healthcare System
- Great Product Launch & Clinical Knowledge
- Strategic Thinking and Marketing Analysis
- Teamwork Spirit & Proactiveness
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language
- Travel: Domestic travel may include up to 50%
It would also be a plus if you had.
Previous experience in the Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology & Vascular Surgery areas.
Ethics and Code of Conduct
Conducting business with honesty, integrity and respect for the regulations is crucial to the operations of YLogimed; it is something the Management and Human Resources alike should adhere to.