Y-LOGIMED S.M.S.A. member of the Hellenic Healthcare Group is seeking for immediate hiring: Sales and Clinical Support representative
Y-LOGIMED S.M.S.A. member of the Hellenic Healthcare Group is seeking for immediate hiring:
Sales and Clinical Support representative
Based in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Greek Public Hospitals of North Greece
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the introduction of advanced technologies in Greek Public Hospitals, using tools and instruments, such as, Clinical Studies, Product evaluations and demonstrations, and Health Economic analysis
- Initiate new projects, generate product demand, implement top-down approach on key clinical care setting (Operating Room, Intensive Care Unit, Central Sterilization Dept)
- Support clinicians in the implementation of protocols and virtuous prevention paths
- Collaborate with Marketing, Scientific Affair & Education for successful Corporate medical educational events
Skills and Expertise
We are looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific disciplines (business, nursing or biomedical)
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in Medical Devices market.
- Deep knowledge of the Greek Public Hospital Sector and dynamics
- Good commercial and negotiation skills combined with proactivity and teamwork spirit.
- Good communication and relational skills
- Knowledge of CRM tools and the main IT systems
- Very Good working Knowledge of the English language
- Proven experience in the Intensive Care, Vascular Access or Medication areas is an additional asset.
- Travel: Domestic travel may include up to 30% of the time.
Ethics and Code of Conduct
Conducting business with honesty, integrity and respect to the regulations is crucial to the operations of Y-Logimed; it is something the Management and the Human Resources alike should adhere to.
Alternatively, you may contact our HR department at 210 2802077 for any inquiries, or kindly submit your resume through our website www.y-logimed.gr